JC Wings New Fantasy Release

Yessss I would buy this, please JC make more fantasy 748 like BOAC 748 Qantas 748 Air New Zealand 748 EL AL 748 70s livery Olympic Airway 748 Viasa 748 KLM 748

I’ll humbly claim responsibility for this one. I emailed JC when NG’s 748 was first teased a year ago, and they said that they would release it once there was more news of NG’s 748. I don’t like brands trying to steal the market from others, but I doubt NG will release a fantasy CX Lettuce Sandwich considering they have already done it for the 777. I support the release of this model, but I do not support the inevitable market-flooding that JC/GJ/PH will do prior to the NG releases coming to market.

On a lighter note, I do hope JC continue this fantasy line of models. A Qantas 1970s, BA Landor and an AA Chrome 748 would be very welcome in my collection.
More power to you! A Lettuce Sandwich 748 seems like a super interesting idea, I might even consider getting one despite my usual stance against fantasy releases.

As for the market flooding, it's a shame, but hopefully NG can differentiate themselves through quality. The sample is already better than the JC as is, but correct cockpit windows, windowline and fan blades should elevate it to "untouchable" territory.

I have two questions,
1. How can I contact JC by email?
2. Where did they announce it? ( a link will be appreciated )

IDK why JC choose Cathay pacific, there is way better 748 fantasy to be made like Qantas,Air New Zealand, EL AL .
note i mean in the airlines classics liverys 70s-mid 90s

IDK why JC choose Cathay pacific, there is way better 748 fantasy to be made like Qantas,Air New Zealand, EL AL .
note i mean in the airlines classics liverys 70s-mid 90s

That's based on your opinion only... Cathay Pacific was a major operator of the 747 and also had a classic livery in the "70s-mid 90s", so CX could easily be among Qantas, Air New Zealand and El Al too...

In typical JC fashion, there's been a flurry of social media activity in response to NG's new mould announcement. They've now teased a new fantasy release: a Cathay Pacific Lettuce Sandwich 747-8i.
Hopefully this doesn't take 2 years. The first thing I thought about with such announcement was Cathay A380's landing at Kai Tak.

I am rather skeptical on the color choice - the green looks too dark to my naked eye 🫠 🫠

Heard it is a recurring issue of JC's recent "lettuce sandwich" though🫠🫠🫠