JC Wings Britannia B757-200 - Opinions?

LeoMuse747

Hello!
I'm quite tempted to buy this model: a JC Wings Britannia B757-200 G-BYAC. Found it for a good price.
Here's the model:

s-l1600.jpg

I love this livery and this model is a good subject to my upcoming airport project.
However, this is my first time buying a JC Wings 757. I already own a 757 from NG Models and, needless to say, the quality is amazing.

How does this JC Wings compare to the NG? Judging by some pics i've seen, the nose gear seems a little bit too long for me, but overall the model looks nice.
Any thoughts? If you own this model or another JC Wings 757, please share some words with me. They'll surely be helpful :)

Gemini also shares this mold for their 752's and 753's. I have a Delta 752 N551NW and a Delta and United 753 latest release. The compliment well with other planes especially for fleet building. I would get this plane, it would be a great addition to your airport project.

Thanks guys! Ended up missing the model because I was expecting a counteroffer on Ebay and, meanwhile, the coupon I was going to use expired... so I just let it go for the moment :LOL:

That is very frustrating... Hopefully another will come up soon, I think I saw an NG one for sale at a retailer a week or two ago, I can go back and have a look for it for you if you would like. :)

That is very frustrating... Hopefully another will come up soon, I think I saw an NG one for sale at a retailer a week or two ago, I can go back and have a look for it for you if you would like. :)

Really kind of you, thanks! But won't be needed... the NG will probably turn out more expensive than what I was planning to pay on the JC 😢