JC Wings August Release

The Singapore 777 is an interesting choice... IIRC it was a September release last year, so it would make little sense to rerelease it.

Interesting stuff. Is the Britannia 757 in 1:400 too? They have released a Britannia 757 before, but it had a mismatched radome (which is a really cool feature IMO). I was looking forward to get this model, but ended up buying the NG version only a few days ago :LOL: 😎

By the way, that Aeroflot IL-86 is also very nice!!!
The Aeromexico 767 is also good looking, and will be a nice counterpart to the one in older livery, which JC have released before.

JC being in the business more longer than NG should learn from them how to announce releases or even from Gemini. As we can see here that there is no official announcement and no proper clarification on which is 200 and which is 400 scale. Thanks to Crownvic in DAC that makes our life easier with proper announcement and in which scale.

JC really loving the Singapore 77W recently. I'm still waiting for someone to release a non-ER 777-300.

I held off the Aeroflot IL-86 with the Russian Rego in hopes for one with a Soviet rego and thankfully JC didn't disappoint

Looks like JC wings has posted its August release on social media.

I’m liking the IL86 in CCCP reg and the Aeromexico 767.
Strange that the air china cargo is coming out at the exact same time as the gemini jets release that is interactive. This release appears to be on the older mould

JC being in the business more longer than NG should learn from them how to announce releases or even from Gemini. As we can see here that there is no official announcement and no proper clarification on which is 200 and which is 400 scale. Thanks to Crownvic in DAC that makes our life easier with proper announcement and in which scale.
Agree. Screenshots from an Excel sheet without any details about scale and registration is just very amateuristic. Makes them feel like a cheap brand that doesn't put any effort in their products.

Strange that the air china cargo is coming out at the exact same time as the gemini jets release that is interactive. This release appears to be on the older mould
yes, it's very confusing why would they do so... if they want to do a chinese cargo why not the china cargo airlines 747 under old china eastern livery. since i ordered the gj interactive one im gonna pass on the old mould 744f from jc this time round.

JC really loving the Singapore 77W recently. I'm still waiting for someone to release a non-ER 777-300.
Same here! I'm really glad Singapore Airlines is starting to get some attention.

The Singapore 777 is an interesting choice... IIRC it was a September release last year, so it would make little sense to rerelease it.
Agreed. It's a fairly recent release, and I already have one in my collection. Plus, I still see a few available on a couple of retail sites. Would love to see them release it on a B777-200 mould, since SQ retired them a couple of years ago.

Same here! I'm really glad Singapore Airlines is starting to get some attention.

Agreed. It's a fairly recent release, and I already have one in my collection. Plus, I still see a few available on a couple of retail sites. Would love to see them release it on a B777-200 mould, since SQ retired them a couple of years ago.
It's so weird being an SQ collector, they get a decent amount of attention... from everyone except the best. I'm constantly debating on whether to get one now or wait for something that may never come.🤣

I do agree, SQ getting some well-deserved attention is great, however it would be nice if there was more focus on models that actually need a rerelease. SQ 772, 747, etc, etc.

Looks like that AM 767 has a bit too pale of a blue. Just like pale was the last AM 767 they released. Sigh

The rest are, eh. Double eh for that metal tag special El Al 747