JC 400 May Hints

Yeah seems kinda repetitive, but probably because of small variations in the liveries. Where are the Antonovs though? Lots of models every month and positive feedback on the first releases, but yet we have only seen one in 2024.

Since nobody is going to release the 747-300 in the near future, I would really love JC to release the KLM "The world is just a click away" on the same mould as this Dragonair.
I'm not actually sure what mould this will be. JC Wings has never made a series 300 before. It's possibly a new version based on the new 400 mould but I suspect it is the old seamed Gemini mould (they last used in 2003). It's ok but obviously pretty obsolescent by modern standards. I actually have a Dragonair example made by Phoenix in 2006. I think it might be the same mould. There are so few 747-300s about it is hard to know for sure:

DRAGONAIR_B743_02.JPG

I'm not actually sure what mould this will be. JC Wings has never made a series 300 before. It's possibly a new version based on the new 400 mould but I suspect it is the old seamed Gemini mould (they last used in 2003). It's ok but obviously pretty obsolescent by modern standards. I actually have a Dragonair example made by Phoenix in 2006. I think it might be the same mould. There are so few 747-300s about it is hard to know for sure:
Actually what am I on about? It's most likely to be the BigBird version they have hanging about isn't it? Of course! Sorry brain fade there!

Agreed that is a decent mould and the Air India's cameout really nicely

Yeah the Air India is great and sold out relatively fast, so I don't understand why they're not making more. Probably when NG announces their mould, JC will make loads of them.
That's why I mentioned it. I don't believe NG will make the mould anytime soon. They are most likely focusing more on perfecting the -200 mould (as they should). Nonetheless, this is a great time to be a collector of these types of retro/semi-retro models since a lot of competition is taking off around them right now.

Varig and Swissair while they are at it too...
I didn't see your comment immediately, but yeah, it would look really good in the chocolate livery for sure!

Last edited:
Well at least one is coming soon, the Nalanji Dreaming (posted by Sam on Facebook), along with the Wunala Dreaming. No mention of when exactly, only that it will be somewhere this year.

Edit: nevermind, just noticed it's 1:200, sadly :(

Well at least one is coming soon, the Nalanji Dreaming (posted by Sam on Facebook), along with the Wunala Dreaming. No mention of when exactly, only that it will be somewhere this year.

Edit: nevermind, just noticed it's 1:200, sadly :(
Yep, the Wunala is already in stock but I won't give up on the idea that they will make it on the 747-300 (1:400) mould since Qantas painted the same livery on both the -300 and later -400 (which is the one being released in 1:200).

Btw @YesterAirlines , you mentioned in your recent video that good things are coming to JC, something similar which is happening with Phoneix, right? I really hope that JC also start making some obscure and interesting liveries on their strong moulds aswell... Maybe the idea of some nice 747-300's is not that far-fetched in the case of JC Wings.

Yep, the Wunala is already in stock but I won't give up on the idea that they will make it on the 747-300 (1:400) mould since Qantas painted the same livery on both the -300 and later -400 (which is the one being released in 1:200).

Btw @YesterAirlines , you mentioned in your recent video that good things are coming to JC, something similar which is happening with Phoneix, right? I really hope that JC also start making some obscure and interesting liveries on their strong moulds aswell... Maybe the idea of some nice 747-300's is not that far-fetched in the case of JC Wings.
No, the 747-300 (Nalanji) and the 747-400 (Wunala) were completely different liveries. Wunala went from being on a 747-400 (VH-OJB) to a 747-400ER (VH-OEJ) when Qantas took delivery of their 400ERs.

Also, this a damn boring set of re-releases, if this was NG people would be losing their minds :eek::ROFLMAO:

No, the 747-300 (Nalanji) and the 747-400 (Wunala) were completely different liveries. Wunala went from being on a 747-400 (VH-OJB) to a 747-400ER (VH-OEJ) when Qantas took delivery of their 400ERs.

Also, this a damn boring set of re-releases, if this was NG people would be losing their minds :eek::ROFLMAO:
Funny how JC keeps re-releasing these yet NG absolutely refuses to touch them, so folks who want them in high quality are left hanging 🙃.

Last edited:
Funny how JC keeps re-releasing these yet NG absolutely refuses to touch them, so folks who want them in high quality are left hanging 🙃.

Obviously I collect Delta so I get spoiled like a brat so I’ll never understand what it’s like for you guys in the countries NG probably doesn’t even have on their globe over there. However I can imagine how annoying it is when there still something released that is of your interest but it’s like eeehhhhhh not the best. Then you see top of the line moulds being reused like short form content nowadays and it’s like you said, just hanging, almost as if companies are blueballing us…

I can imagine how annoying it is when there still something released that is of your interest but it’s like eeehhhhhh not the best. Then you see top of the line moulds being reused like short form content nowadays and it’s like you said, just hanging, almost as if companies are blueballing us…
Haha yeah, you took the words right out of my mouth. At least the wallet stays happy...