Is there any real airport I can do with my models? That are in my collection

Was wondering if I could do a airport that’s real with these models. Willing to buy a few more.
X1 United max 8
X2 United 737-700
X2 southwest 737-8
X1 southwest 737-7
X1 American e175
X1 American a319
X1 American 737-8
X1 delta 737-8
X1 delta crj700
X1 breeze e195
X1 JetBlue a321 Neo

Not sure. I am not an expert on American airports, but maybe choose a smaller regional airport? Take my advice as a grain of salt, there are many others with far more knowledge than me.

Not sure. I am not an expert on American airports, but maybe choose a smaller regional airport? Take my advice as a grain of salt, there are many others with far more knowledge than me.
Yes. I was thinking of a smaller regional airport or even a single concourse of a larger airport

Agreed with these airports. Savannah, GA is another that comes to mind. I would also recommend going on Flightradar24 and finding the airport that fits that fleet best!

Agreed with these airports. Savannah, GA is another that comes to mind. I would also recommend going on Flightradar24 and finding the airport that fits that fleet best!
I like that idea of savannnah ga it is relatively close and I visit the airport from time to time so it may be the one I choose would obviously need to find a few rare models but it’s totally possible. Thanks!

Was wondering if I could do a airport that’s real with these models. Willing to buy a few more.
X1 United max 8
X2 United 737-700
X2 southwest 737-8
X1 southwest 737-7
X1 American e175
X1 American a319
X1 American 737-8
X1 delta 737-8
X1 delta crj700
X1 breeze e195
X1 JetBlue a321 Neo
You could try a shrunk version of ORD, without the Breeze of course.