HYJL Wings April Release

OscarBravo992

Hi All!

Some of you may already have seen these, but here are the most recently announced HYJL Wings releases:

IMG_0665.jpgIMG_0664.jpgIMG_0663.jpgIMG_0662.jpg

I'm sure these will be very popular in the Asian markets, and I also expect them to be very nice-looking models when they eventually come to market. They will all be made on HYJL's own A321 mould, which is still one of the best out there. Your thoughts?

Yes, they are! And the box art too! HYJL will always have the best-looking box art IMO.
Yeah I totally agree! They're a visual delight ❤️. I'd have loved to buy these too, purely 'just because', but I need to tighten my belt. Juneyao uses such unique, rich and yet fresh colours! I have 3 of those early special scheme 787s (curiously each from a different brand lol), but then progressively have been tightening my criteria. But let's see

Yeah I totally agree! They're a visual delight ❤️. I'd have loved to buy these too, purely 'just because', but I need to tighten my belt. Juneyao uses such unique, rich and yet fresh colours! I have 3 of those early special scheme 787s (curiously each from a different brand lol), but then progressively have been tightening my criteria. But let's see
I wish I bought the 787s, although I just worked out a local retailer has all three in stock. I guess I will see how the wallet is looking after NG’s April releases.

@Thiscooldude2
Check this link below
Oh, that why i thought i was defunct, albeit not from this article. i thought so after reading richard's article on ng models.