How bad is the new geminijets a220 mould, front landing gear?

Their original landing gears (courtesy of Herpa) were made out of plastic and the nose gear was not only poorly detailed but simply too short. The models back then used to lean forward.

Not too long ago they did attempt to improve the gears by making their own and they were partially successful. There is no doubt that the detail level has improved, but somehow they managed to stretch the nosegear so much that the model now tilts backward.

I want to remind Gemini that the A220 is supposed to have a level stance -- although I'm not too sure if they know what that word means!

I would say that it’s better than the Herpa mould that they had. Would recommend it personally over the old one, even if the new one still has issues.

Again, yeah, GJ messes up instead of improving! Thus I'm really really refraining from picking up the recent Delta and Air Canada ones even though those two are amongst my core fleets.
NG mentioned some time ago in one of my exchanges with them that they're working on the A220 mould. They probably won't release it anytime soon, but I'm frankly banking on that.
Unless GJ in the meantime chooses to act. But seeing that GJ/JC have for years been releasing A330s with glaringly wrong gear heights that end up selling out anyways - I doubt they'll even bother unless the collectorate begins to send them a message by choosing wisely

Again, yeah, GJ messes up instead of improving! Thus I'm really really refraining from picking up the recent Delta and Air Canada ones even though those two are amongst my core fleets.
NG mentioned some time ago in one of my exchanges with them that they're working on the A220 mould. They probably won't release it anytime soon, but I'm frankly banking on that.
Unless GJ in the meantime chooses to act. But seeing that GJ/JC have for years been releasing A330s with glaringly wrong gear heights that end up selling out anyways - I doubt they'll even bother unless the collectorate begins to send them a message by choosing wisely
It's great to hear that NG will eventually have A220s! I think the wait will be worth it.