Hawaiian Airlines wide body line up ! 90s to now

Hawaiian has a cool livery, somehow I don't believe I've ever seen a Hawaiian Airlines aircraft in real life. What about you guys?
I have flown on Hawaiian in 767's and 717's, one of these days I will fly on their A321N's and A330's.

Hawaiian has a cool livery, somehow I don't believe I've ever seen a Hawaiian Airlines aircraft in real life. What about you guys?
I've seen Hawaiian at IND before.. Whenever the Oakland (now Las Vegas) Raiders come here to play the Colts. The Raiders have used Hawaiian for travel to their road games for years. From DC-10s, 767's and now A330's, they've been here. We should see one again here in about 3 years.

I've seen Hawaiian at IND before.. Whenever the Oakland (now Las Vegas) Raiders come here to play the Colts. The Raiders have used Hawaiian for travel to their road games for years. From DC-10s, 767's and now A330's, they've been here. We should see one again here in about 3 years.
Didn’t know about that partnership between them. Although I believe the Raiders play out of a stadium sponsored by Allegiant out in Vegas, right? Maybe the Raiders/Hawaiian deal has become a Raiders/Allegiant deal? Not sure

Didn’t know about that partnership between them. Although I believe the Raiders play out of a stadium sponsored by Allegiant out in Vegas, right? Maybe the Raiders/Hawaiian deal has become a Raiders/Allegiant deal? Not sure
Not sure on that. Most NFL teams prefer widebodies for transport...especially all of the uniforms, equipment, etc. Although a 757 or larger will work. 727-200s were the workhorse for most teams back in the day.

Not sure on that. Most NFL teams prefer widebodies for transport...especially all of the uniforms, equipment, etc. Although a 757 or larger will work. 727-200s were the workhorse for most teams back in the day.
Ah that's true, Allegiant currently doesn't have anything larger than an A320. Used to have a 752 but they retired those a few years back.

Ah that's true, Allegiant currently doesn't have anything larger than an A320. Used to have a 752 but they retired those a few years back.
Yep, they did. I don't think any NFL teams used them for travel either. I know the Colts used ATA when they moved here in 1984, then Northwest after ATA went bankrupt, and now Delta, of course.

Very nice! Love to see the chrome, but is there a Tristar somewhere? That would make the fleet even more amazing!