Good Canadian releases + meme

Which Canadian release is better?

• Total voters
Gemini and NG had some good models for Canadians the WestJet 737-700 and the very anticipated Flair 737 max 8!
Which models are you guys more excited for? Personally I say the Flair by a longshot.

Attachments

• Mematic_20230406_155723_edit_19494348799107.jpg
    Mematic_20230406_155723_edit_19494348799107.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 19
I feel that this is an unfair question, as both models would get a Canadian model collector very excited, however I would say the Flair 737-8 Max since it's only been done by Aeroclassics as an exclusive for Threshold Aviation

I feel that this is an unfair question, as both models would get a Canadian model collector very excited, however I would say the Flair 737-8 Max since it's only been done by Aeroclassics as an exclusive for Threshold Aviation
Yea I have the Aeroclassics exclusive but I do think Gemini has a much better mould and I believe they will do a much better job

Yea I have the Aeroclassics exclusive but I do think Gemini has a much better mould and I believe they will do a much better job
I would say I am equally excited about both the ws 737-700 has not been released for years and in high demand but this gj max will be leaps and bounds ahead of the ac one