GJ200 Jan. Releases

pons399

Pics of the final products are up, and they're looking great. I'm glad I preordered the KE 77W, JC/GJ seems to have nailed everything.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230208-161715_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230208-161715_Chrome.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20230208-122948_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230208-122948_Instagram.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20230208-161711_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230208-161711_Chrome.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 17
These do look good, and that QF A330 is tempting. I will see how my wallet is looking after Aeroclassic's and NG's March releases, they are scheduled to arrive at CAMAUST around then which works out well timing-wise.

These do look good, and that QF A330 is tempting. I will see how my wallet is looking after Aeroclassic's and NG's March releases, they are scheduled to arrive at CAMAUST around then which works out well timing-wise.
NG's March releases should be dropping pretty soon, no? I recall they promised an impressive set, so fingers crossed for 747s and/or the CX A35K.

NG's March releases should be dropping pretty soon, no? I recall they promised an impressive set, so fingers crossed for 747s and/or the CX A35K.
To quote them from DA.C, they said that March onwards would be more 'colourful'. Considering that they also said that we could expect more from March than from February, I am very scared for my wallet. I'm also worried about the QC issues and delays that a 35+ release announcement could bring. I think we might have to wait another week or two for the releases, more towards the end of the month.

To quote them from DA.C, they said that March onwards would be more 'colourful'. Considering that they also said that we could expect more from March than from February, I am very scared for my wallet. I'm also worried about the QC issues and delays that a 35+ release announcement could bring. I think we might have to wait another week or two for the releases, more towards the end of the month.
Oh no. I can't handle that.

Hopefully "colorful" means diverse, many of the recent releases have been quite repetitive.

Hopefully they don't do a rerelease of all the World Cup liveries at once and call that "colorful".
I honestly cannot think of a World Cup livery that they are yet to do. The only remaining Qatar aircraft are:

• A330-300 Standard Livery
  • A330-200 Standard Livery
  • A350-1000 Standard Livery
  • A350-1000 OneWorld Livery
  • And a few narrow bodies
Of those, the A35Ks would be the only interesting models to me.

I honestly cannot think of a World Cup livery that they are yet to do. The only remaining Qatar aircraft are:

Me too. There were just too many. Thinking about NG's usual strategies my guess for the last few Qatar's is the Qatar 737 MAX along with the A350 in the One World livery will probably come very soon then the normal ones will probably come around late 2023 or next year.

Same, I may get that since I spotted a Qatar A350 last year, but it isn't high on my priority list. SQ and CX are the ones I'm gunning for, especially since I'll be flying on one and spotting the other very soon.