Geminijets has messed up again this time with the 737 mould what are your guys thoughts

Not good nose, wings too much fleeted on the high... and the "door" of the front gear not with the right dimension and shapes.

As per backlog of the 737s product ... Shelf.

Not good nose, wings too much fleeted on the high... and the "door" of the front gear not with the right dimension and shapes.

As per backlog of the 737s product ... Shelf.
Also it could be me but it looks tail heaver I don’t know if it’s because the height of the rear landing gears attatched to the wings but looks like it

GJ’s 737 Max Mould is way better as long as you don’t have either one of the engines angled up awkwardly but they don’t add all the antennas. JC takes that same Max mould further and puts in all the antennas.

Quite unfortunate that the mould suffers from these issues. It sucks too because GJ is the only one to release Avelo as of right now, and I’m not sure when NG will step in and do their own rendition.
I'm sure NG will. They are always quick to jump onto any new liveries/airlines/aircraft combinations, which is why I think they are the most likely to give us a Bonza and Virgin Australia MAX 8.

I'm sure NG will. They are always quick to jump onto any new liveries/airlines/aircraft combinations, which is why I think they are the most likely to give us a Bonza and Virgin Australia MAX 8.
I’m hopeful NG will do a rendition soon, even though I’m getting the Gemini release. We’ll see what they have in their plan.