Geminijets continue to disappoint every month with there releases this time with there British airways A380

Yeah the JC/GJ a380 mould is the worst amongst the lot anyways. Shouldn't even be produced frankly anymore.
1st option by far for A380s - Av400 (branded as ARD for BA models) - even if the price is higher than GJ /JC they're really worth the money.
2nd option Phoenix - but only if Av400 /ARD isn't available

Last edited:
Yeah GJ is off the radar for me for most of the 1/400 moulds. Bent wings, engines, landing gears becoming common sight these days with them. That’s $50 down the drain.

1/200 GJs also feel lighter than before now.

Yeah GJ is off the radar for me for most of the 1/400 moulds. Bent wings, engines, landing gears becoming common sight these days with them. That’s $50 down the drain.

1/200 GJs also feel lighter than before now.
Even their plastic cradles are thinner. Before they felt sturdy now they're paper thin almost translucent.

I think what’s happening with some of these defective models is two things.

First, Gemini is not open to talk about their flaws. They have done it a couple times in the past, but they are not ones to open up about their flaws. Second, they have a mindset focused on money. If people keep buying their products, despite these defects that are frequently pointed out and are main focuses for criticism, Gemini Jets sees no incentive to change what they are offering. As long as they make money, that’s all they care about. The only way you can get Gemini Jets to change what they’re offering is to completely boycott their products so that it would send a message.

However, you have to consider some possibilities in this scenario. One big question I have is, what if they are unable to change what they are offering? There’s a lot of unknowns in this hobby and questions that we will never know the answer to. At this point in this scenario, Gemini Jets could be gone forever and we may very well see the competition take control of the hobby and make it far worse than what we’re at right now.

I definitely want Gemini Jets to change what they’re offering at times, but you do have to think of what could happen in a number of different scenarios.