Gemini Jets Republic Airways 1:400

Horizon

So I was looking at some of the new releases that GJ had and just released and saw one of the planes was the Republic Airways ERJ-175 in the Republic Airways House livery. I recently learned that Republic operates flights for United and was wondering, has that House livery ever operated a United flight?

The reason I ask is because United/United Express is one of my collection themes and I've added the Mesa CRJ9 and Skywest CRJ7, since I know House liveries from other airlines have operated for United Express (i.e the ones listed as well as Skywest with the CRJ-200)

So I was looking at some of the new releases that GJ had and just released and saw one of the planes was the Republic Airways ERJ-175 in the Republic Airways House livery. I recently learned that Republic operates flights for United and was wondering, has that House livery ever operated a United flight?

The reason I ask is because United/United Express is one of my collection themes and I've added the Mesa CRJ9 and Skywest CRJ7, since I know House liveries from other airlines have operated for United Express (i.e the ones listed as well as Skywest with the CRJ-200)
I'm pretty sure that it has. It "floats" between American, Delta, and United...depending on where it's needed.