Gemini jets Delta e175 has arrived… it’s amazing

Great model also awaiting mine to arrive.
But I noticed the window printing on the left side shifted up toward the end.?

I see many users happy with this model, which is really good. Now I don't want to be a party-ruiner but it doesn't look that good to me.
The gears are quite short and definitely should be a bit longer than that. I also feel that the wings are attached too low in the fuselage, which makes the engines also hang too low. There's also a bit of blue paint which seems to have leaked from the engine nacelle into the front part of the pylons.

Despite these issues, it is a very nice model.

I see many users happy with this model, which is really good. Now I don't want to be a party-ruiner but it doesn't look that good to me.
The gears are quite short and definitely should be a bit longer than that. I also feel that the wings are attached too low in the fuselage, which makes the engines also hang too low. There's also a bit of blue paint which seems to have leaked from the engine nacelle into the front part of the pylons.

Yes, I agree. In person, the only noticeable issue for me is the landing gear height. Still with all those issues, still maybe Gemini’s best of the year.

The paint on the front tip of the pylons is correct good Sir. I do think it looks like a pretty good 1:400 E-175. I'm surprised they left the top antennas out. GJ is notorious for oversized 1:400 antennas and this was their chance to get them right since the E-175 does have some pretty large antennas in real life.

The really eye-opening thing to me is to see this continuous frenzy about U.S. regional jets. I know it is basically the same case of collectors 30+ years older going nuts about the airplanes that fulfilled the same role 30+ years ago (i.e. Aeroclassics DC-9s), but I guess the signs of getting older can be a bit shocking 😓

I hope they release a United Express bird with a Mesa reg. in the 301-360 range ;)