Gemini Jets April 2024 Releases

Five releases I'm considering here. Ordering the Everts MD-80 and United MAX 9 now and will get the other three later.

Oh YES! Delta 752 non winglet PLEASEEEE, perhaps this will be in 1:200 scale which would be AWESOME! Keep releasing more Delta 752s GJ please!! Will definitely cop one or maybe two!

You immediately came to mind when I saw that Delta; it’s a sister ship to the reg I remember (684DA). This’ll be a good one, glad GJ did it too.

Yes brooo it was one off otherwise it would’ve been even better. Still 683 has a special place in my heart, seen it a dozen times at ORD and elsewhere. Beautiful machines indeed.

After a year and 2 months also, GJ released something that I want immediately the moment I saw the release! Eager to have the Air India Express MAX.

Oh YES! Delta 752 non winglet PLEASEEEE, perhaps this will be in 1:200 scale which would be AWESOME! Keep releasing more Delta 752s GJ please!! Will definitely cop one or maybe two!
Would cop the Gemini 757s but the cockpit printing is horrendous especially on the 1:200s. 1:400 is hit or miss. Let's see

My latest ranking video is out and I was surprised how much I liked this set. There's nothing that fits my collection criteria but there should be some really decent releases albeit mainly for North American collectors:

Whether the KLM 777 will be a high flyer all depends on the colour blue used. Compared to other manufacturers Gemini Jets usually uses a shade of blue that is lighter than others. Thats why I try to avoid them (did pick up the E2 though). Will probably go for the AV400.