FREE - 1:400 Spare Parts

OscarBravo992

Hi All! I have an assortment of spare parts for 1:400 models that I am willing to post for free to most places around the world. As most of these are from broken models, I cannot guarantee that they will be in perfect condition, but if there is any noticeable damage, I will make you aware of it before shipping. If you are looking for any particular spares, please let me know and I will see if I can find some. If interested, please contact me via a DM, or if you would like more information or pictures, please feel free to post in this thread.

Cheers!

Spares on-hand:

• NG 747SP Left and Right Horizontal Stabilisers
  • NG 747SP Engine Set RB211 ‘Qantas’
  • NG 747SP Complete Landing Gear Set (Happy to ship individual landing gears/tyres)
  • NG 787 Main Landing Gear Set (NEW) (Happy to ship individual landing gears/tyres)
  • NG A321/320/319/318 Front Landing Gear (NEW)
  • I can source most spares, please DM me if you are looking for any particular one.

Last edited:
Do you by chance have a 737-800 front gear for NG? I would be happy to pay for it as well. if anyone else has one as well they want to get rid of let me know.

Hi All! I have an assortment of spare parts for 1:400 models that I am willing to post for free to most places around the world. As most of these are from broken models, I cannot guarantee that they will be in perfect condition, but if there is any noticeable damage, I will make you aware of it before shipping. If you are looking for any particular spares, please let me know and I will see if I can find some. If interested, please contact me via a DM, or if you would like more information or pictures, please feel free to post in this thread.

Cheers!

Spares on-hand:

• NG 747SP Left and Right Horizontal Stabilisers
  • NG 747SP Engine Set RB211 ‘Qantas’
  • NG 747SP Complete Landing Gear Set (Happy to ship individual landing gears/tyres)
  • NG 787 Main Landing Gear Set (NEW) (Happy to ship individual landing gears/tyres)
  • NG A321/320/319/318 Front Landing Gear (NEW)
  • I can source most spares, please DM me if you are looking for any particular one.
The 787 one would be amazing since I have a broken Norwegian 787 how much would it costs