***Edited***Wanted IL-62 tail stand

MH aviation

does anyone have spare tail stand for 1/400 scale il-62? i would be willing to buy it from you! I have an interflug il-62 from gemini but it has no tail stand. also if any of you have a broken (or even intact) one id be interested as well.
thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5236.jpg
    IMG_5236.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 7
There are a few people on here that are very good at 3d printing, I'm sure they will be happy to help you out. I will ping them if they don't see this in the next few days.

Ok i can design and print it but i don't know how well it will work since i don't actually have the model

I don't know if I can do it since I don't own the model so I don't know if I will be able to make it work sorry.

I don't know if I can do it since I don't own the model so I don't know if I will be able to make it work sorry.
Ok thats fine no worries it just depends how much it is as if it is not too much then i may be willing to take the risk of it not working

Oh yes I could maybe deliver depends when it's ready lol if you can get me the height you want the stand to be I can do try to do it free of charge i will only charge if you end up buying

ok sounds good are you coming to yyz or mailing it? (im fine with either) and do you have an estimate of how much it will cost if i end up buying it?
thanks

Yeah I visit YYZ Frequently I can give it to you for a toonie Plus shipping I was joking about the delivery unless we meet up somewhere

Yeah I visit YYZ Frequently I can give it to you for a toonie Plus shipping I was joking about the delivery unless we meet up somewhere
yeah we can meet up or ship it lets see what happens... i go to yyz often as well to go spotting... I will let you know about the tail stand length by this time tommorw. thanks a million