Custom 1:400 traffic cones

Looks great. Sounds easy and inexpensive too.
Yeah they are quite inexpensive to make that’s why I’ve been sharing cheap ways of making gse and stuff like that for people who don’t have much money like me lol. I spent a total of like 4-5 dollars on these.

Here are some custom made traffic cones in 1:400 scale made of toothpicks and card stock. They are fairly simple to make here are some examples
Interesting, I thought about something similar, but the toothpick was too thick IMO. Will be on the look out for others that are the appropriate thickness for the scale of the cones in 1:400. Great effort on your rendering.

Interesting, I thought about something similar, but the toothpick was too thick IMO. Will be on the look out for others that are the appropriate thickness for the scale of the cones in 1:400. Great effort on your rendering.
Thanks you!! Like I said before I only used the tips of toothpicks as it is the thinnest part of the whole toothpick and I thought it looked decent. If your looking to save money this is a great alternative.

Looks to be ~3mm high. Wow. I need to make a lot of these, the tweezers will probably have to make an appearance. :ROFLMAO:
You will definitely be better off using tweezers I tried using my fingers at first but they kept sticking to my fingers so I used tweezer and it was way easier they are quite tiny so I’d recommend not sneezing around them lol.