Congrats RRA!

Congrats! I had watched many of your videos @redriveraviation but didn't realize I had not subscribed to your channel. Now I have, so you should have 5001 subscribers now 👍

Goes to show you that we (the collectors active on Facebook and the forums) are a very small portion of all the people that find these scale models fascinating, or at least interesting.

Man, thank you guys so much. So thankful to be here and don't know where I would be without y'all's support. Any additional content you guys would like to see?

Man, thank you guys so much. So thankful to be here and don't know where I would be without y'all's support. Any additional content you guys would like to see?
If possible, I think, considering your collection, it would be very possible and quite a delight to see a 1:400 Denver Intl. (KDEN) Model Airport Update. The terminal is quite simple as it is just 3 rectangular satellite concourses. The operations consist of all variants of Southwest 737, American A320,21,19, and 737. United, 737's, A319,20,21, 777, 787, more. (United Express and American Eagle.) Frontier and a little bit of spirit. Some Delta, Alaska, some Sun Country, and a few miscilanneous internationals, occasional Lufthansa, very cool. I think quite a few people would enjoy to see this, and it seems a very realistic project considering model fleet and terminal layout. If you want anymore info on the operation or whatnot lemme know! Can't wait to see more great content along the way, keep up the amazing work that got you here, can't wait to see where you'll go next!

Last edited:
If possible, I think, considering your collection, it would be very possible and quite a delight to see a 1:400 Denver Intl. (KDEN) Model Airport Update. The terminal is quite simple as it is just 3 rectangular satellite concourses. The operations consist of all variants of Southwest 737, American A320,21,19, and 737. United, 737's, A319,20,21, 777, 787, more. (United Express and American Eagle.) Frontier and a little bit of spirit. Some Delta, Alaska, some Sun Country, and a few miscilanneous internationals, occasional Lufthansa, very cool. I think quite a few people would enjoy to see this, and it seems a very realistic project considering model fleet and terminal layout. If you want anymore info on the operation or whatnot lemme know! Can't wait to see more great content along the way, keep up the amazing work that got you here, can't wait to see where you'll go next!

Oh whoops sorry idk why that sent twice my bad.

Super neat airport, but Milehigh Aviation has a rather impressive display of the airport. I would think working on airports that haven't been done much would be the most enjoyable for you guys. Really considering Cancun, Mexico to be done next!

Super neat airport, but Milehigh Aviation has a rather impressive display of the airport. I would think working on airports that haven't been done much would be the most enjoyable for you guys. Really considering Cancun, Mexico to be done next!
That is true. Well either way, can't wait to see what's next!