Comparing 2023 Big Bird Mould 747s: Aeroclassics & Big Bird Mk3

As I understand it JC Wings has recently renegotiated their deal with GJ and now has more latitude to make releases it previously couldn't. It'll no doubt be a while to see much evidence of that though. I know JC makes a lot of money from the agreement and GJ definitely controls access to the US market through ADI. I don't see them splitting up but if they did JC presumably owns all the modern moulds so it would be difficult for GJ.
GJ would lose the molds, JC the NA market.

Not really, no, at least not at the "other" forum. The first issue addressed was the tiny little "747-200R" instead of ..B printed on the model🧐.
And then it moved on to the leading edge, pylons, corogard... (some damned nitpicker brought it up :unsure: 😅)
I actually went back and found this thread 😂 https://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/1-400-scale-model-aircraft/

Some things never changed. Many collectors seem to have gotten sick of it though, a lot of those names haven't posted in years.

I remember getting that Varig when released from ACDirect. I must have been lurking on Facebook or something then.