Christmas Greetings

Very, very nice scene there Adrian ☃️

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone 🎄☃️ Hope you get all the models you deserve ✈️✈️😂👍

Love the new MAF community and hope it continues to prosper in 2023 👏👍 Keep safe especially for those in the USA, there’s a crazy big freeze going down over some parts there at the moment 🥶❄️😱

Best wishes

Alex

Attachments

• 85220DEB-08C5-4462-B19B-62668B9BB4C2.gif
    85220DEB-08C5-4462-B19B-62668B9BB4C2.gif
    53.5 KB · Views: 10
I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday season, no matter what you celebrate. For those who do celebrate it, have a merry Christmas, eat some food, spend time with family and enjoy yourselves. I hope that your new year will be everything you want it to be and that it will be full of happiness, laughter and aviation. For those of you who are travelling away from home, safe travels, and for those lucky people who are flying, have fun!

Stay safe, have fun, be with your family, and let’s keep this community strong.

Best of wishes,
Qantas992

Last edited:
I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday season, no matter what you celebrate. For those who do celebrate it, have a merry Christmas, eat some food, spend time with family and enjoy yourselves. I hope that your new year will be everything you want it to be and that it will be full of happiness, laughter and aviation. For those of you who are travelling away from home, safe travels, and for those lucky people who are flying, have fun!

Stay safe, have fun, be with your family, and let’s keep this community strong.

Best of wishes,
Qantas992
I wish I was one of those lucky ones flying.

Spare a thought for all those members in the US and Canada who are currently experiencing the worst winter weather and lowest temperatures in decades. Stay safe and keep warm folks.
I’ve been in the brunt of it for the duration of it. Our lowest temperature was -17F with wind chills dipping below -40F. I’ve seen worse but this is still pretty cold for us.