C Models April 2024 release

Nice set!
May pick up the BAs to go with the A320-100 released earlier

And been looking forward to the Jetlines A320s to join my 'random Canadian' fleet 😅! Love the bright, fresh and sprightly colour scheme

Last edited:
I'm surprised at the BA A320s. The last pair got ARD's panties in a twist so much that they were marketed as ARD exclusives rather than C Models. Maybe they have come to an agreement?

I'm guessing that British Airways have issued them with a cease and desist as they've been removed from social media and there's no mention or pre order of them anywhere. Shame as I was really looking forward to them.

Im Not sure why BA are so sensitive about licencing when they never bother to stock or commission any models. First there was pandas rendition of the BA better world a320neo and now these 2. You could argue that TAP do commission models occasionally from companies so that's why they'd be more sensitive to licencing.

I'm guessing that British Airways have issued them with a cease and desist as they've been removed from social media and there's no mention or pre order of them anywhere. Shame as I was really looking forward to them.

Im Not sure why BA are so sensitive about licencing when they never bother to stock or commission any models. First there was pandas rendition of the BA better world a320neo and now these 2. You could argue that TAP do commission models occasionally from companies so that's why they'd be more sensitive to licencing.
Maybe ARD?

I'm surprised at the BA A320s. The last pair got ARD's panties in a twist so much that they were marketed as ARD exclusives rather than C Models. Maybe they have come to an agreement?