Buchannan Models 1:400 April and May 2023 Release

Wow, that Iberia will sell like wildfire! I probably won't get anything this time, but it's undoubtedly a unique release!

is this and HYJL affiliated with ng
if so just market them as ng models, to me it would be more valuble. or is that just me and these are more ''special''
i really dont know

is this and HYJL affiliated with ng
if so just market them as ng models, to me it would be more valuble. or is that just me and these are more ''special''
i really dont know
HYJL is a separate brand, IIRC they predate NG. NG's original A321 mould was owned by HYJL, and HYJL continues to use it. I imagine there is some sort of agreement between the two, similar to JC & GJ. Buchannan Models is a separate brand that commissions NG to make models for them, using NG's own moulds.

HYJL is a separate brand, IIRC they predate NG. NG's original A321 mould was owned by HYJL, and HYJL continues to use it. I imagine there is some sort of agreement between the two, similar to JC & GJ. Buchannan Models is a separate brand that commissions NG to make models for them, using NG's own moulds.
ok thanks! I appreciate it!

Iberia TriStar... all manufacturers are in full swing with stuff that interests me. Clearly, I will need to prioritize.