BR Diecast - A new Brazilian brand

LeoMuse747

It seems that Pedro Miniaturas - another Brazilian retailer, together with Hilton Miniaturas (the one responsible for the Transbrasil 734 and Gol B737-700) - is setting up a brand of diecast models, using partnership with model manufacturers. Maybe something like El Aviador or other retailers who manage to have exclusive releases.

Well, BR Diecast have their Instagram account: @brdiecastmodels
They introduced themselves as "a new brand of models releasing Brazilian classics".

For their first model, they have teamed up with Panda. It will be a Varig B737-300 PP-VOZ in the "World Cup 1998" special livery.
While the MD-11 PP-VPP have been released by Gemini and Dragon in the early 2000s, the B733 was neglected. Now she's finally going to see the light of the day. Only 180 units, and probably available by early September. I hope to get mine! A great choice for the first model, and I hope to see many more to come! :D

1721570739473.png

It seems that Pedro Miniaturas - another Brazilian retailer, together with Hilton Miniaturas (the one responsible for the Transbrasil 734 and Gol B737-700) - is setting up a brand of diecast models, using partnership with model manufacturers. Maybe something like El Aviador or other retailers who manage to have exclusive releases.

Well, BR Diecast have their Instagram account: @brdiecastmodels
They introduced themselves as "a new brand of models releasing Brazilian classics".

For their first model, they have teamed up with Panda. It will be a Varig B737-300 PP-VOZ in the "World Cup 1998" special livery.
While the MD-11 PP-VPP have been released by Gemini and Dragon in the early 2000s, the B733 was neglected. Now she's finally going to see the light of the day. Only 180 units, and probably available by early September. I hope to get mine! A great choice for the first model, and I hope to see many more to come! :D

View attachment 31355
How much does it cost?

Interesting, I hope they succeed! Any idea if will they only distribute themselves or (in the future) via retailers worldwide as well?
It's great to hear these brand start ups to produce more Latin models - I'm in! Reach and Access is always a challenge though

It's a good idea to try talking to Pedro (the owner of the store) about international sales! You can reach him via the Instagram @brdiecastmodels or @pedro_miniaturas :)

I hope that they will make other Latino models and not just Brazilian ones.
But would be interested If they would be able to partner with JC and use they're 743 mould

Well, I believe the chances are quite slim. The brand is named "BR Diecast" for a reason :LOL: lots of Brazilian models still in need to be released.
Would be fantastic to see a Varig 747-300 indeed!

Talking about JC: it seems Pedro had talks with JC about some exclusive models (for example: Rio Sul B737-500), but JC wants a production run of at least 700 models, which is too much for such a niche model. This Varig 737-300 from Panda will have 180 units.

Last edited: