AVGEEK Models: Trucks & Vans

YesterAirlines

When you've got a big airport layout getting enough GSE can be expensive, however I've recently discovered AvGeek Models and they are making some really nice 3D printed GSE at great prices. I'm sure if you're skilled you can customise them better than me but I'm really happy with these trucks:

AVGEEK_TRUCK_HEADER.jpg

These are very nice! When talking about GSE, 3D printing is, in my opinion, the way to go. Excuding FantasyWings, all other GSEs (from mainstream brands like Gemini or JC) look very generic and outdated.
Avian Mo does the best stuff as Steinar can testify, but he's about 5 times more expensive than these so isn't ideal for a larger layout.

When you've got a big airport layout getting enough GSE can be expensive, however I've recently discovered AvGeek Models and they are making some really nice 3D printed GSE at great prices. I'm sure if you're skilled you can customise them better than me but I'm really happy with these trucks:

View attachment 29227
The level of detail they are getting from FDM 3D printing (the type of printing used here) is VERY impressive. Usually miniatures like this are printed in UV-cured resin on SLA printers, not plastic like these. That's also likely why they can charge the impressively low prices. Nice review, I can 3D print my own GSE but otherwise I'd be very interested in these.