Anyone know where I can purchase extra Geminijets boxes?

DiamondCollector

Reason to me asking is I own 200 models but I only have half the boxes because my parents did some cleaning few years back and threw them out and I plan on moving so I require boxes to transport my models so if anyone knows where to purchase extra boxes let me know

Maybe have a look around on eBay. I have seen some folks selling them for ~10 bucks, you might get lucky. If possible, maybe try transporting your collection in a few trips, so you can share the boxes around.

Maybe have a look around on eBay. I have seen some folks selling them for ~10 bucks, you might get lucky. If possible, maybe try transporting your collection in a few trips, so you can share the boxes around.
Great thanks it’s a long move across the country so I don’t think few trips would do do you have links or remember where you saw the boxes for sale

Depending on what models you're looking for, I've seen a lot of box-only listings on a site called Mercari. Just be careful, I've heard it's not the best in terms of getting scammed.

You could either find them on EBay, or try to go and design some new ones to print them on some sort of cardborad... Though it could be very time consuming, not even counting on the blister issue.

You could either find them on EBay, or try to go and design some new ones to print them on some sort of cardborad... Though it could be very time consuming, not even counting on the blister issue.
Do I just type in geminijets boxes cause I do and just find models for sale no boxes

Quite hard to find. I have three models without their boxes and I had to replace them with blank boxes which I found in a local store (not aviation related).

I got the same issue back in the day, best solution I found was buy the same box size at amazon for very low price, i also order some foam amd used them to protevt my model, i also recomend to use a thin plastic film for extra protection to the model fuselage.
Good luck.