Any chance of a mold for this beauty in 400 scale?

We will probably get a mould for the MC-21 at some point. I think it is mostly going to come from NG or JC. On another note, I wouldn't exactly call this aircraft a 'beauty'.

We will probably get a mould for the MC-21 at some point. I think it is mostly going to come from NG or JC. On another note, I wouldn't exactly call this aircraft a 'beauty'.
I disagree with it would really nice to see this model one day especially in Rossiya livery or if aeroflot will have it

I disagree with it would really nice to see this model one day especially in Rossiya livery or if aeroflot will have it
I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice to own in 1:400, I am just saying that I do not find this aircraft good-looking, which is my personal opinion, and you are free to disagree with it.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice to own in 1:400, I am just saying that I do not find this aircraft good-looking, which is my personal opinion, and you are free to disagree with it.
At this point id be happy to see any real new mold not just a improved one
I thought so. It will undoubtedly get made in 1:400 eventually, and probably NG or JC will be the ones to do it.
I don't i have a weird feeling about panda models

As an aviation enthusiast I’d love to see it sooner rather than later. It’s a beautiful looking aircraft and it will come in liveries such as Rossiya, Aeroflot, S7 and probably now all other airlines out of Russia. But! It can wait. It’s not like it has any customers outside of the country and it’s still too early to tell how many actual local airlines will buy it. Specially hard to sell in this environment. Bet Russia wasn’t thinking about its aviation industry when they did what they did
Panda or NG in 2028?