Another RM Model Store Victim/Update/Latest in the saga 26 July

So I have some new to report. After having to write several strongly worded emails, I heard from RM Model Store with an apology and an assurance that my order would be shipped on this past Monday.

It was shipped my 2 orders combined in one shipment with tracking and nearly daily communication from RM. I must be fair, as one of the numbers in my house number was incorrect (my fault) RM Model Store have been very helpful in trying to get it corrected with UPS and USPS since it shipped Sure Post. Well all our efforts yielded no correction to the address. Our mailman in all his wisdom didn't deliver it even though we had 2 other packages both with my name on them. Anyway, I am picking the package up at the post office in the morning. Saving my final opinion until I see what exactly was sent. I will say that the amount of communication once they started, has been great, helpful, and even friendly. As long as the product isn't total shit, I just may have a favorable opinion.

I have finally heard from RM Model Store, supposedly the address on my order was not formatted correctly, excuse me? So I sent them a screenshot of the order with my address correct and advised that I have turned everything over my BF who happens be in law enforcement for the Federal Government. I got an email back that my order will ship first thing on Monday 22 July, and tracking will be provided. Not holding my breath on this but got my fingers crossed. Maybe I will get lucky. Perhaps Karma will smile upon me since she hit me upside the head 6 weeks ago hard with a cancer diagnosis.

I now join the ranks of the RM Model Store victims. I foolishly placed two orders over the 4th of July weekend to the tune of just over $300.00. No word, crickets, silence, ghosted. Finally after several emails I got the response Order shipping Monday. Really? Guess you got me.

I am one of those that looks up a merchant before making a purchase and always make sure to use a credit card for the added protection. This time in the middle of the night after some holiday celebration, I saw an email about some planes that I have been on the hunt for. Behold RM Model Store had 5 of the ones on my list. So I placed the orders without doing my normal checking up.

Shame on me, have received nothing other that that one 3 word email. No tracking and I am sure that there will be no models coming my way. Learned my lesson the hard way, and a good reminder to follow what you normally do before making a purchase with a different vendor than you usually buy from.

Last edited:
Did you use PayPal for the transaction? If yes, I believe you have buyer protection and can ask for a refund.