American Airlines Allegheny Livery repainted to the standard livery RIP American Airlines Allegheny livery

M Billy

B3BBEDFD-F5F7-4069-AA59-772525AF06B9.jpeg
Hi everyone American Airlines repainted the Allegheny livery to the Standard livery . This is a shocking move I was not expecting American Airlines to do this . Why would American Airlines repaint Allegheny livery to the Standard livery. Has anyone seen this livery before it was repainted?

View attachment 14291
Hi everyone American Airlines repainted the Allegheny livery to the Standard livery . This is a shocking move I was not expecting American Airlines to do this . Why would American Airlines repaint Allegheny livery to the Standard livery. Has anyone seen this livery before it was repainted?
Wow, that was completely unexpected. Looks like it was repainted between February 27th and March 10th. Hopefully they'll paint another one in Allegheny, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I was lucky enough to see it a few times at my home airport.

I’ve heard rumblings that they’re going to repaint them on other aircraft; subjects included but aren’t limited to the A321, 737-800, or perhaps another A319. I hope they don’t discontinue them, that would be unfortunate.

I’ve heard rumblings that they’re going to repaint them on other aircraft; subjects included but aren’t limited to the A321, 737-800, or perhaps another A319. I hope they don’t discontinue them, that would be unfortunate.
Cool

Let's hope they do, and maybe add a couple more while they're at it...like Ozark and the USAir 3 shades of red scheme for example.
The four they had were probably their main focuses. Maybe with them repainting Allegheny they could swap it for either of the ones you mentioned; that would be cool.

I will not be surprised if American Airlines decides to get an A319 look alike and repaintes it to Alleheny Livery