Alaska Airlines Boeing 737 MAX 9 "West Coast Wonders (Orca)" Gemini200 Model Review!

AsJay7879

Howdy Folks!

My latest video is now up live on my YouTube channel!
This time, I'm taking a rare look at a 1:200 scaled model, the Alaska Airlines Boeing 737 MAX 9 in the stunning West Coast Wonders / Orca livery by Gemini200.

Be sure to go check out the video via the link below and while you're there, give a thumbs up to show your support, leave a comment, subscribe if you haven't already and turn those notifications on as I have many more model review videos on the way.

Cheers. 🤙

That model looks so good. I've been tempted to get its 400 scale counterpart pretty soon here, but it seems like it's selling out at most places.

That model looks so good. I've been tempted to get its 400 scale counterpart pretty soon here, but it seems like it's selling out at most places.
I agree, the model is outrageously stunning. I too am tempted to get the smaller version of it, though knowing my geographical location, it probably wouldn't be a logical idea to get it, which I suppose is another reason why I got the 200-scale version of it as well. Though I'm sure it'd be a very nice model to have in 400-scale nonetheless.