Airliners Live Interview - Elliot Epstein (New Moulds Coming Soon!)

I guess it depends what you mean! The old Gemini 767 is a decent mould but it is obsolescent too. Clearly a lot of the new moulds (737MAX, 777s, 787s etc) are much superior but I guess you could argue whether they are Gemini's moulds or JCs.

The new 767-400 wing won't be attachable to the 767-300 mould due to the different mounting.

I'd been aware the 767-400 has been coming for sometime but it is just one of many moulds JC are developing. However, since it is one GJ wants I suspect it'll arrive before the A310, An-24 and others!
I take it as they are making a brand new mould for the 764 since this one is supplied by JC? In that case, like you said the old GJ 763 would not be relevant. Fingers crossed this one will have a decent nose...

I take it as they are making a brand new mould for the 764 since this one is supplied by JC? In that case, like you said the old GJ 763 would not be relevant. Fingers crossed this one will have a decent nose...
That's my understanding - a brand new mould. Have to wait to see if it is any good, which is annoying especially as the standard Gemini photos do their best to hide what things really look like