Airliners International 2022

redriveraviation

Staff member
Hi guys,

Here is a really cool picture from Airliners International 2022 in Chicago, I will be posting more of these in the coming days, but this picture really gives a good idea about what this show is all about! So excited for next year's show in Dallas, TX, USA!

IMG_6664.jpg

Still bummed about missing the last one in Chicago :/

You see in that picture most individuals seem to be long in the tooth 🤣🤣, i.e. no longer in school and probably empty nesters... I had everything set up to go to Chicago in June, but my son (3rd child, first boy) decided to come out to the world 4 weeks earlier. I'll see you at Airliners International 2040, I'll be attending with my son 🙂

I worked at the Twin Cities Aviation Collectibles Sale and Get Together (that’s a mouthful) and was absolutely mesmerized. I can’t wait to go to an Airliners International at some point. I’ll probably pass out as I enter from excitement.

Attachments

• 284B419A-067B-4C62-9DBE-7EFB9DC6142C.jpeg
    284B419A-067B-4C62-9DBE-7EFB9DC6142C.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 6
  • 45B645E0-29DB-4D17-A8BB-EE195415332E.jpeg
    45B645E0-29DB-4D17-A8BB-EE195415332E.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 6
may come if I can get a cheap flight to dallas but the flights are really expensive form YYC to DFW for whatever reason lol

You see in that picture most individuals seem to be long in the tooth 🤣🤣, i.e. no longer in school and probably empty nesters... I had everything set up to go to Chicago in June, but my son (3rd child, first boy) decided to come out to the world 4 weeks earlier. I'll see you at Airliners International 2040, I'll be attending with my son 🙂
Oh wow, what a story! I hope you have had a smooth 3rd child! Excited to get to meet you soon! :)

I worked at the Twin Cities Aviation Collectibles Sale and Get Together (that’s a mouthful) and was absolutely mesmerized. I can’t wait to go to an Airliners International at some point. I’ll probably pass out as I enter from excitement.
This show looked outstanding for the size! A really good way to engage with people! Excited to get to meet you at one soon!