Aer Lingus A330-300 Gemini Jets 1:400 - Model Review

AsJay7879

Howdy Folks!

The latest video is now live over on my YouTube channel, this time of my model review of the Aer Lingus A330-300 by Gemini Jets.
Feel free to check the video out via the link below, leave a thumbs up to show your support, subscribe if you haven't already and turn on notifications for future content.

Cheers. 🤙

Very nice video! I hope that one day Aer Lingus orders a ULH aircraft and starts flying to Australia and Asia. Keep up the great work!
Thank you, I appreciate your support. Plus, I agree, it'd be if Aer Lingus acquired something like the A350-900ULR and sent them down our way.

Thank you, I appreciate your support. Plus, I agree, it'd be if Aer Lingus acquired something like the A350-900ULR and sent them down our way.
Yes, it would! I believe at one point they did have the A350 on order, but they cancelled them before they arrived. I am no expert so if anyone knows better, please correct me!

Yes, they did indeed have the A350-900 on order, unfortunately the four they had on order went to Iberia after the takeover of the IAG, since Aer Lingus is part of the group. Makes sense in knowing why Infinite Flight has an Aer Lingus A350-900 on the game.

Very nice. Although it doesn't fit my collection criteria, looks like a great model.
Thank you. I mainly got it because I wanted to have an Art Lingus model in my collection due to myself having Irish heritage. So it’s definitely a good one to have.

Yes, it would! I believe at one point they did have the A350 on order, but they cancelled them before they arrived. I am no expert so if anyone knows better, please correct me!
They had ordered the A350-900 Regional variant, prior to the IAG integration. Those orders then got reassigned to Iberia. Since then they have picked up more A330 fleet, new and used.