A Large Canadian 1:400 Collector Model Aircraft Wish list for NG and Gemini Jets

EQ Planes

Hello this is Quinnten from EQ Planes and figured I would put out my wish list for 1:400 scale aircraft from a Canadian model collectors perspective I collect a wide variety of models however my foucs is aircraft that can be seen at Canadas major airports YYZ,YVR,YUL, and YYC in particular. This list will contian exclusively Canadian models that I would like to see made will mention if it is a re release and what company the address is too :)

NG Models
Air Canada A320,19,21 in both new livery, 2004 livery, 1995 livery, original livery, and jetz
Some of these have been made before but never in high quality and many are very hard to find. The air canada a320 in the 2004 livery in paticuler is a very common sight across Canada while also serving many usa airport be very nice to see them made in ngs new mould.

Jetlines A320
a new airline but would be nice to see in 1:400

Air Canada rouge a319/20
a gj releases of the a319 with the large engine has been made I have it but it would be good to see ng make it plus the a320 for them has never been made

Westjet 737-700
gj made one but with a crappie mould and is hard to find this is a very common much needed aircraft in need of a rereleas

Westjet disney 737-800s
the Mickey one was made by phonixe a long time ago and is very rare the frozen one has never been made and would make a good set

Owg 737-800
a new airline made under Nolinor with a very nice livery

Canadian Airlines a320
would be a great plane for a retro Canadian collector and would look great on the new ng mould

Chrono Avation 737-800bcf
chrono avation new dedicated cargo aircraft

Canadian north 737-700
never been made and is the future of there fleet

pw 747 sp test bed
good opportunity to use there rarely used 747sp mould

Gemini Jets
Cargo jet 767-300er
has never been made in 1:400 and would be a high demand model given the size of therenCanadian operations

Air Canada cargo 767-300er old and new livery

Porter q400
made by them before but hard to find and frequently requsted

dehavaline Canada q400 house colours

westjet q400
a model I own but very hard to find and in need of a re release

Air North 737-500
a airline never made in 1:400 and would be nice to have it made in this scale

Swoop 737max

lynx air 737max
a new airline growing fast in Canada and in the same airline group as frontier and wiz air with new usa destinations

Flair 737 max
aero classics made one but not of high quality and the airline is now fairly big in Canada

Sunwing 737max
aero Classic made a lower quality one wich is hard to find but sunwing can be a hard airline to get your hands on in general

Flair 737-400
a classic Canadian aircraft that was never made but operated for sometime in Canada

Nolinar 737-200/300s
an airline very poorly repersen in 1:400

Canadian North 737-300/200 old livery
very hard models to find but iconic in Canada

Air Inuit 737-200
one if the few operators left selling public tickets

KF aero cv 580 cargo
one of the few airlines still oper the aircraft

pal q400 or classic dash

buffalo airways dc-3
made iconic through ice pilots

Let me know if there is any Canadian models you want released!

As I scroll down this list I feel more and more broke I would love to see all these models Especially the air Canada A320s, Lynx, and Porter.

As appreciative as I am for NG and Prairie (through Panda) releasing a quite a few bucket list Canadian models recently, I cannot wait for more to be available to collectors. To add to the list, Canadian North ATR + Pacific Coastal Saab from Gemini or JC would be great. Perhaps a B1900C/D could be used for Air Canada and Pacific Coastal? Although that would most likely be in 1:200, as another topic.

In the meantime, to quench the northern thirst:
Nolinor copy 3.jpgC-GMAI copy.jpg

Oh sick I was not even aware of the existence of these paticuler models, were they old exclusives. I know we got Canadian north 737-400 and air Inuit 737-300 but not those.

Oh sick I was not even aware of the existence of these paticuler models, were they old exclusives. I know we got Canadian north 737-400 and air Inuit 737-300 but not those.
These were photoshopped. A few people own customs in real life too. Adam from Prairie ordered 733&734s in the post merger Canadian North livery and like you said a batch of Inuit 733s. The old aeroclassics Canadian North 732s and 733s would be a wanna-have, but like the JC Canadian north Dash-8 those are fairly heavy on the wallet these days.

These were photoshopped. A few people own customs in real life too. Adam from Prairie ordered 733&734s in the post merger Canadian North livery and like you said a batch of Inuit 733s. The old aeroclassics Canadian North 732s and 733s would be a wanna-have, but like the JC Canadian north Dash-8 those are fairly heavy on the wallet these days.
Yeah for sure, air north 737-500 would be my most requested Northen airline.

As appreciative as I am for NG and Prairie (through Panda) releasing a quite a few bucket list Canadian models recently, I cannot wait for more to be available to collectors. To add to the list, Canadian North ATR + Pacific Coastal Saab from Gemini or JC would be great. Perhaps a B1900C/D could be used for Air Canada and Pacific Coastal? Although that would most likely be in 1:200, as another topic.

In the meantime, to quench the northern thirst:
View attachment 961View attachment 960
Well done with this display!

Yes some Pacific coastal aircraft in 1:200 would be awesome especially for my upcoming YCD project since WestJet and pacific coastal saab340s are mixed together frequently so one could argue the WestJet saab340 is enough but I personally would love to see saab340s in the pacific coastal livery in 1:400 and 1:200