$350 Frontier 737-200...

redriveraviation

Staff member
Hi guys,

An AeroClassics Frontier Airlines Boeing 737-200 sold for $350 on eBay yesterday, pretty impressive, to say the least. What do you guys think of this?
Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 5.54.11 PM.png

What a non-applicable situation we have here. Perhaps @AKlein707 would be willing to do another one of these? After all it’s been about 15 years since this was released.

All I can say is that there is no way I could justify (myself) paying that kind of money for 1 model. To each their own, and I'm not going to judge, but I'm not doing it.

For a tiny model that's 15 years old, someone selling it for $350 is nothing but ridiculous. I doubt I would ever be able to justify spending that much, even under crazy circumstances... I guess I say congrats to the buyer, it's a lovely model and also a big flex, being able to spend that much on a model is just insane. Maybe if @AKlein707 would be willing to make another, it has been 15 years after all, and I am sure many people would like to get this model for a sensible price.

Hi guys,

An AeroClassics Frontier Airlines Boeing 737-200 sold for $350 on eBay yesterday, pretty impressive, to say the least. What do you guys think of this?
View attachment 5135
First I’m wondering if they even paid up as many don’t lately. Second that’s ridiculous but those with money will buy whatever they can afford and what they want. The most I’d ever pay for a rare 1/400 is $150.00. If I didn’t win it wasn’t meant to be.

I don’t deny that model is a holy grail, and there’s demand, but boy, that’s something else. I’m seeing so many crazy auctions across ebay these days, not just in this hobby but many others.
I cannot tell you what I think of it without getting banned 😶
I know where you’re coming from! I have my own concerns about many of the auctions I’m seeing on ebay…😬

Consider that an absolute bargain against all this madness 😮😂
Yeah i know it's my favourite model in my collection the second best catch i had was earlier this year which was a Aeroclassics EL AL 747 4X-AXZ in the Avianca hybrid for 50 dollars from jetcollector just too bad it's isn't the classic blue livery which i hope to find soon