1:72 737? MASSIVE AND DETAILED!

NickThePilot

Sorry, everyone, I didn't know where to post this as there is no threads for 1:72 scale, if you would like me to remove this thread, I will do so. But I am currently looking into purchasing on of these INCREDIBLE 1:72 Scale 737's! They are massive and the detail is INSANE! I mean look at the unit of a model this thing is. A cockpit?!?! For $90, though it is kit, I will, without a doubt, be picking one of these up, except I purchased the AA retro livery which will look so awesome with the chrome fuselage. I still ca't get enough of that size and attention to detail! Truly another level of realism.
1666196092055.png1666196072641.png1666196129739.png1666196141333.png

Thanks! I wish their was a Southwest Canyon Blue one, but unfortunately not. I could probably get it custom
Probably, I'm not an expert, but from what I have heard, kits are relatively easy to customise, you would just need the right paints and you could easily find the decals online.

Sorry, everyone, I didn't know where to post this as there is no threads for 1:72 scale, if you would like me to remove this thread, I will do so. But I am currently looking into purchasing on of these INCREDIBLE 1:72 Scale 737's! They are massive and the detail is INSANE! I mean look at the unit of a model this thing is. A cockpit?!?! For $90, though it is kit, I will, without a doubt, be picking one of these up, except I purchased the AA retro livery which will look so awesome with the chrome fuselage. I still ca't get enough of that size and attention to detail! Truly another level of realism.
View attachment 2223View attachment 2222View attachment 2224View attachment 2225
Ive just started making a 1:72 papercraft 737 MAX 8 in house livery and its already massive, only got a section of the nose but its still quite big 20221017_154956.jpg

I have not received this one yet, but I have built one inn the past, and it is relatively easy. There are many vids on YT abt. them. The brand is BPK, they retail for around $70-110. Very much worth it!
Very interested in this, thank you for sharing! Will be looking into buying one of these!

Very interested in this, thank you for sharing! Will be looking into buying one of these!
The brand that makes it, BPK, also makes a 1:72 American Eagle CRJ-700! It is just as detailed and it an amazing model! Here is the same model in the SAS livery, but the American one is very easy to find!
1666373420211.png

That level of detail is unreal. I always love working with scale modeling so whenever I have some time I'd love to have a go. Thanks for posting!