1/400 collection sale of ~230 models

Mark22

I'm selling a collection of around 230 models in 1/400 scale. All kinds of airlines and aircraft from anywhere in the world. More models = more discount. Shipping from The Netherlands and payment via Paypal. Trading only possible with mint Aeroclassics / Bigbird models.

If interested, send me an email to:
mark.diecastscalemodels@gmail.com

Please do not send me a DM or comment on the forum as I might forget about it. Pictures will be taken on request.

MH aviation

I'm selling a collection of around 230 models in 1/400 scale. All kinds of airlines and aircraft from anywhere in the world. More models = more discount. Shipping from The Netherlands and payment via Paypal. Trading only possible with mint Aeroclassics / Bigbird models.

If interested, send me an email to:
mark.diecastscalemodels@gmail.com

Please do not send me a DM or comment on the forum as I might forget about it. Pictures will be taken on request.
i have emailed you.

Mark22

Because i want to have communication in 1 place + serious buyers wouldn't mind sending a simple email saying they are interested.

Mark22

Update: you can view the entire list via the link below. It should update automatically whenever something changes.