1:400 Collecting Community Survey

@AussieAviator @OscarBravo992 Hey guys, if you need help getting the results out I am willing to help. The survey was widely distributed across all major forums and Facebook groups and the turnout was remarkable. I doubt we can replicate a similar outcome in the future. So it would be a waste if this initiative goes by the wayside and we never know the results. Many collectors expressed their eagerness to see the results.

Is there any other hold-up besides finding the time to do it? Again, I am willing to put some time aside to make it happen if needed. Just let me know.
Hey, sorry about this. I haven't heard from @AussieAviator since the start of June, so I don't know what is going on at his end. I do have access to the results, I'll publish them this afternoon. Expect them around 3pm AEST (UTC+10). Once again, sorry for the delay.

Last edited:
Interesting! Good to see so many people still like retro aircraft 🙂

It would have been nice if there was a question to see what each age group is collecting the most. I feel like very few of the younger collectors are into retro aircraft these days.

It would have been nice if there was a question to see what each age group is collecting the most. I feel like very few of the younger collectors are into retro aircraft these days.
Don't be so sure, most young people aren't members in the forums and Facebook groups

Maybe someone could make a google forms to answer that question.