Yesterday's Airlines Hangar - Terminal One

YesterAirlines

The two year anniversary of moving into our UK home has just passed and I spent the weekend rearranging part of my display space so thought I'd share some photos. Nowadays the collection is spread across two rooms and this focuses only on Terminal One. Apologies if this seems like bragging, I don't mean it too but it is rare that I get to show off the collection at all. My family are less than enthusiastic about 400 scale. So here's a quick look at T1:

20240120_T1_12 - Copy.JPG

Crikey! And there’s me thinking I had a problem. Keep it going and your family will have to move out so you can fit them all in 😂 Seriously though, great display there mate.

Crikey! And there’s me thinking I had a problem. Keep it going and your family will have to move out so you can fit them all in 😂 Seriously though, great display there mate.
They've still got bedrooms - for the moment! I am limited to the two rooms but I have found it is always possible to squeeze a bit more growth room in without making it too crowded. This is about 3/5 of the collection I'd say.

They've still got bedrooms - for the moment! I am limited to the two rooms but I have found it is always possible to squeeze a bit more growth room in without making it too crowded. This is about 3/5 of the collection I'd say.
Haha! Hopefully it stays that way for their sakes…at 3/5 of the collection, it looks like you really do need those 2 rooms 😮 Let alone storage for all the boxes! I’ve got to negotiate a significant planning application with the wife to get my current BEA Engineering Base project installed 😂

Haha! Hopefully it stays that way for their sakes…at 3/5 of the collection, it looks like you really do need those 2 rooms 😮 Let alone storage for all the boxes! I’ve got to negotiate a significant planning application with the wife to get my current BEA Engineering Base project installed 😂

I know what will happen to their son's room when he moves out to college.