Worst looked after model ever?

LachieHare

I love to trawl eBay for a good 1/400 find and came across an Aviation400 China Southern A350 for $80AUD ($50USD and I'm not even going to GBP.....) and upon closer inspection of the photos, this would have to be one of the worst looked after models of all time!

Check It Out Here!

Have you seen a model for sale in worse nick than this?!

I wonder why they offer the model in this bad shape:unsure:. I mean, most of the dirt on the model should be easily cleanable. The water damage on the box is another story, but I could live with that.

I love to trawl eBay for a good 1/400 find and came across an Aviation400 China Southern A350 for $80AUD ($50USD and I'm not even going to GBP.....) and upon closer inspection of the photos, this would have to be one of the worst looked after models of all time!

Check It Out Here!

Ugh.....! Unless someone's having a laugh at this

Check It Out Here!

Oh yeah... He tried to sell me that over Instagram for $110AUD. Too much for a model anyway, regardless of any damage. I asked him if the box was water damaged and he responded with "Yeah, just a little". 😂😂

Speaking of roughed-up boxes:

Scroll down to the box for the Spirit A321... looks like it's just gotten off an actual Spirit flight :ROFLMAO: the model itself looks pretty pristine though.