Two New YouTube Videos!

AsJay7879

Howdy Folks!

Today two new videos were uploaded onto my YouTube channel. These were the model of the United 787-10 by NG Models and my look through the December 2022 NG Models hints.

Be sure to check these videos via the links below, leave a thumbs up to show your support, subscribe and turn on notifications for future content.

More videos are in the works.
Cheers. 🤙🏻

Howdy Folks!

Today two new videos were uploaded onto my YouTube channel. These were the model of the United 787-10 by NG Models and my look through the December 2022 NG Models hints.

Be sure to check these videos via the links below, leave a thumbs up to show your support, subscribe and turn on notifications for future content.

More videos are in the works.
Cheers. 🤙🏻

Already seen them! I was delighted when I saw the notifications pop up, thank you for the quality content as always. Over the moon about the ANZ A321neo, funny how we were discussing it yesterday, and today NG gives us one in the hints! :D

Thank you. Goodness, I appreciate the kind words and support. I’m also rather pleased to be getting two Kiwi narrowbodies in consecutive releases, though knowing what I’m expecting to see widebody-wise, my wallet’s gonna take another hit. 🫠