This GJ200 Model will soon be VERY Valuable!!!

NickThePilot

The GeminiJets 1:200 Southwest Airlines 737-700 in the Colorado One Livery, will soon be very rare some point here in the future I strongly believe. As you can see the picture provided of the model by GeminiJets, the model is of the Colorado One with the still older Canyon Blue style tail. Southwest has since repainted the tail to bare the newer Heart Livery style. GeminiJets is most likely going to release the Colorado One but with the new updated tail style, this will most likely make the original one very valuable, and not a candidate for a re release. I am picking mine up sooner or later!
1666290360303.png

View attachment 2372

This model never selling well in retail market... even I can buy some now with on clearance.

WOW! thats cheap, how long does MyHobbyHouse take to deliver to US? Also even if so, the fact that Colorado One now ha a new tail, makes the chance of them rel-releasing this version again, very to close to impossible. They will have to point to release this one again, when there is a newer one irl that they will have more demand for. Still, it will increase the value abit. But it won't happen until they release the New Tail version.

Is that the 1:200 version? Well, even if so, the fact that Colorado One now ha a new tail, makes the chance of them rel-releasing this version again, very to close to impossible. They will have to point to release this one again, when there is a newer one irl that they will have more demand for. Still, it will increase the value abit. But it won't happen until they release the New Tail version.
Yes, this is 1:200
I may agree or disagree your point, only the very early SWA worth good money
All the released for last couple year, collectors on purpose to buy multi unit for resell purpose. It is not a good valuable as older models