The Big 5 US Trunks & Pan Am - Nearly 300 Models

YesterAirlines

As those of you following me elsewhere may have seen I've been updating the cabinet in my collection that houses the Big 5 US Trunk airlines of the regulated era (AA, UA, EA, TWA, NW) and the chosen instrument Pan Am. With that work completed I thought I'd pull together a short vid to show off the finished product. Most of these airlines already have individual fleet videos on the YT channel so this isn't an exhaustive look through but hopefully gives an idea of the layout for this cabinet, which has within it near 300 models:

"

Last edited:
Amazing collection Richard, seen your collection videos on your website a while ago…very impressive! Quick question, where did you get that big cabinet from that you posted in this video? Holds a lot which would be perfect for me.

Amazing collection Richard, seen your collection videos on your website a while ago…very impressive! Quick question, where did you get that big cabinet from that you posted in this video? Holds a lot which would be perfect for me.
They can be bought in New Zealand although I get the feeling they are Chinese imports. I got this one as ex-shop stock about 5 years ago