Soviet moulds

Tropicalista

Ythings that we will see some new il-62 and il-76 in the near future? Now i see the tu-154 it's so popular, but i still think about the ukranian Il-62 and some amazing livery of the il-76 because the only mould it's so old and not so much used

I agree too! I would love to see more Soviet planes (better if they are still active) released!

Hopefully the IL-62 will be an early version with different engines to the GJ mould. I would be all over this one in LOT's early schemeSP-LAA Il-62 LOT LHR 9-12-73 -JMH.jpg and early Aeroflot schemes.

Ythings that we will see some new il-62 and il-76 in the near future? Now i see the tu-154 it's so popular, but i still think about the ukranian Il-62 and some amazing livery of the il-76 because the only mould it's so old and not so much used
They would not really fit my collection criteria but I am all for any new moulds!

Hopefully the IL-62 will be an early version with different engines to the GJ mould. I would be all over this one in LOT's early schemeView attachment 3380 and early Aeroflot schemes.
20221012_221445.jpg
I made it a while back 😁😁 and planning to make the Egyptair/United Arab Airlines next
IL-62M I still hope JC or GJ will release the TAAG, LAM and some post Soviet airlines

Honestly i would like to have a new il-76MD-90A, in volga dnepr livery, and I would like also to have il-62 with the livery of the ucraine airways, and rossiya special flight squadron. I see that the old mould now.. it's seem really old, and have not the normal standard. I would also like to have the an-12 in the cavok livery, but I think that this would be more difficult to have. I remeber one year ago a few photos about a new mould og JC Wings with a an-26/an-32 but later... no news. If I remember good, Honestly I think that JC have a really good mould of the IL-62 wired that it's not using anymore.