SALE job lot of 4 models with missing parts

slowblade

hi all, I have the following 4 models for sale as a job lot or individual due to them having missing/broken parts. could be used for repairing other models or being repaired themselves. they are as follows;

Dragon Flying Tigers Super Constellation - missing both rear undercarriage, all propellors, one rudder and both wheels on the front undercarriage.
Gemini Jets RAF VC-10 'RAF Air Support Command' - missing entire rear elevators.
Dragon USAF E-3 Sentry (2004 release) - no undercarriage at all, missing radome, rudder and one vert stab.
Gemini Jets Volaris A321 - missing left undercarriage, and has some minor paint defects.
2 basic black Dragon plastic stands.

Only the Volaris plane comes with a box however I will make sure the others are wrapped in bubble wrap during transport.
Looking for £40 but will take offers and will split. Thanks for looking. Please PM me for more pictures or if you wish to buy. UK ONLY PLEASE

image_50394625.JPGimage_50398721.JPGimage_67158529.JPGimage_50390529.JPG

Hi slowblade! I wasn't sure if my PMs to you had made it through. Did you happen to see my conversation messages?