Allentown-Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE) 1:400

MSRT&A Productions

Hello, fellow modelers! This week I've been busy with remaking Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE). I just finished (well finished but I'm awaiting Google Maps to update) the passenger terminal. Next is to remake the Cargo Ramp which I plan to do over the weekend.20230504_131308.jpg

Here's the old version of the passenger terminal to compare the two:20210905_220240.jpg

Notice that Gate 2A has the red/white lines now. And also I decided to wait on adding Gate 15 because of construction taking place on the new walkway being moved from underground.

Yep you heard that right. I have built the passenger terminal out of legos for KABE. I still have a few things left to do but here is a few photos.
20231102_172354.jpg20231102_172409.jpg20231102_172623.jpg20231102_172659.jpg

Of course there's some incorrect pieces/colors because I don't have or can't find the pieces. So they'll do as temporary for now.

I plan to use legos for other airports I have. It'll be a while for the rest to be made.

Yep you heard that right. I have built the passenger terminal out of legos for KABE. I still have a few things left to do but here is a few photos.
View attachment 23671View attachment 23672View attachment 23673View attachment 23674

Of course there's some incorrect pieces/colors because I don't have or can't find the pieces. So they'll do as temporary for now.

I plan to use legos for other airports I have. It'll be a while for the rest to be made.
This looks very very good! I think lego’s work great for now! Great job on the attention to detail with all the markings and everything! Looking forward to seeing more updates!

This looks very very good! I think lego’s work great for now! Great job on the attention to detail with all the markings and everything! Looking forward to seeing more updates!
Thanks! And yes Lego is [mostly] great for airports.

Not a lot left to do for this one. It'll be a little while longer until this is done.

Legos are great if you know how to use them properly. They can be very helpful sometimes and I've used Lego a few times in my dioramas, despite not using them for a full terminal building.