Phoenix December 2022 Releases

At least no 747 this time... Phew! Our eyes appreciate it! :LOL:

The FedEx MD-11F might be a nice looking bird.

I pre-ordered Air Greenland A330Neo and Lufthansa A340-600 from ACB web shop. The LH is not listed everywhere but ACB had it for pre-order.

Someone wake me up when this gets released. In the meantime the Air Greenland is tempting.

Attachments

• 1322872_ddfadc055b_280.jpg
    1322872_ddfadc055b_280.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
At least no 747 this time... Phew! Our eyes appreciate it! :LOL:

The FedEx MD-11F might be a nice looking bird.

Damn, even when they don't release 747s the anti-Phoenix 747 crew still has to say something about it 😅 ...brincaderia...

I'm also waiting for that purple top MD-11, but will not pre-order it. As long as there are not to many models ahead of it in my wish list by the time it hits the stores it will likely find its way to my cargo shelf.

hahahaha I try to keep myself from talking about it, but it's stronger than me... their 747s are horribleeeee 😵
I actually hadn’t seen one in the flesh until a couple of days ago. I was at my local store and a little kid comes in, he can’t have been more than 12, and he is holding a PH Qantas 747-400 (It looked really bad… worse than I was expecting.) Anyways, I was chatting to him a bit later, and to be honest, he reminded me of myself when I was that age. Thinking you know everything there is to know about this hobby, and blissfully unaware of any costs associated with collecting. 🤣 He was a really polite kid though, I am glad that he will be part of the next generation of collectors.