Panda Models - July New Releases

Finally some TU-134's again! And great choices too! Not quite fitting in my collection, so I hope they will release the early Aeroflot, Pulkovo or the other cheatline Balkan scheme soon too.

Last edited:
Great to see one the best moulds in this hobby getting some more use!
Though I wish they'd do Interflug (or LSK/LV) in their early/mid 1970's colors (bare metal) instead of this one.
And I sure hope they double check that LOT again! White wings and stabs!!

How long do Panda releases take to arrive at retailers? The Interflug seems identical to the previous release in 2021?

How long do Panda releases take to arrive at retailers? The Interflug seems identical to the previous release in 2021?

Almost. The previousely released SCK was a Tu-134AN (navigator's glass nose) while SCP is a 134A.

Great to see one the best moulds in this hobby getting some more use!
Though I wish they'd do Interflug (or LSK/LV) in their early/mid 1970's colors (bare metal) instead of this one.
That was on my list to them as well with the DM- reg prefix and logo at the nose

Glad that more and more from the Tu-134 wishlist you've made over at YA's gets checked off.
Looking forward to the LOTs, Malevs, Interflugs and CSAs - plus more Aeroflots!
Spare moniezz may allow for some other Crustys to sneak in.

Last edited:
I'm so tempted to get the United 764 (N66051) since I flew on this aircraft, but it was in its Evo Blue livery. I also have the Dragon Wings Continental 764 of the same reg.

My wallet wont be too happy with these 764s. On the other hand never thought I would see N76064 be made!

On another note, while the DL 'pink' breast cancer schemes are striking - the entire BCRF Susan Kommen scam/controversy just makes me think twice about these every time I want to pick one up

Last edited: