New After Market Model Sales Site Idea?

I am currently undergoing the start of a website I have been designing and brainstorming for a while. (It will not interrupt YT uploads in any way) but it is called *secondhandmodels and it's a site where people will (hopefully of it works out) people will be able to buy, sell, or trade second hand or after market models, defect models, old releases, rare models. It will be easy to use, and you can find or sell just what you are looking for via a series of prompts such as

Are you selling after market/defect model

What scale

Condition
Pictures
All that
It will all be verified and approved via the site staff, me and whoever else, in the future, would want to help, and it would be great. Buyers could also have the option to pay a tiny bit extra to have models quality checked, where they would be shipped through a staff member first, and be very carefully checked for quality assurance before being shipped onwards to buyers. I think this idea has potential, if it is executed correctly. If anyone would have any interest in a site of this such, let me know!
I love this idea, I have been looking for a way to trade models in a more efficient way and this seems to be the answer! I think you will find success in this. I will definitely be using it!

I agree, the work would most likely outweigh the benefits. It would be nice to be able to keep track of our collections over here somehow though.