Massive NG Models Unboxing!

AsJay7879

Howdy Folks!

My latest video is now live over on my YouTube channel, this time doing my longest video, a massive unboxing of NG Models aircraft.

Be sure to check the video via the link below and while you're there, leave a thumbs up, subscribe and turn on post notifications for future videos.
I have many more videos coming very soon.

Cheers. 🤙

Great video! I do agree, NG's and JC Wings' B787 moulds are fantastic.

I actually had the ANA B787 model arrive a week ago, and I love it! My only criticism was that it had a missing antenna.

Great video! 👍🏻 Love the ANA future promise 787. 🤩 Have this on my wishlist as well (especially the 787-8 from NG) but currently I have to hit the brakes a bit with plane buying. 😁

In the background at the beginning I saw a Kenya Airways and an Ethiopian plane. Are these the 787-8 from phoenix and the 787-9 from NG respectively? I would love to see the Kenya Airways 787-8 from NG, or even better, from Aviation 400…

By the way, I checked out your channel and I really like many planes of your collection, we seem to have a similar taste regarding some airlines and liveries, the 787 in general and NG… 😉👍🏻

Great video! I do agree, NG's and JC Wings' B787 moulds are fantastic.

I actually had the ANA B787 model arrive a week ago, and I love it! My only criticism was that it had a missing antenna.
Thank you very much, I appreciate that you enjoyed the video.

Must say, I really do think that the 787 mould's by NG Models and JC Wings/GeminiJets are hard to beat, although I haven't acquired a 787 from Aviation400 yet, so my opinion is bound to change once I'm lucky enough to. As you probably heard in the video, the only slight criticism I can give my particular model of the ANA 787-9 is that the shades of both the green colours on the tailfin are a tad dark. But that's all I have in terms of criticism.

Thanks again for watching.

Great video! 👍🏻 Love the ANA future promise 787. 🤩 Have this on my wishlist as well (especially the 787-8 from NG) but currently I have to hit the brakes a bit with plane buying. 😁

In the background at the beginning I saw a Kenya Airways and an Ethiopian plane. Are these the 787-8 from phoenix and the 787-9 from NG respectively? I would love to see the Kenya Airways 787-8 from NG, or even better, from Aviation 400…

By the way, I checked out your channel and I really like many planes of your collection, we seem to have a similar taste regarding some airlines and liveries, the 787 in general and NG… 😉👍🏻
Thank you very much, I'm glad that you enjoyed the video as much as I enjoyed filming it.

I very much am a fan of the ANA Future Promise livery so getting the 787-9 was only a matter of when I'd get it. I do in fact have the 787-8 by NG Models on the way currently as well, so do look out for the unboxing of that coming in the very near future.

In regards to the Kenya Airways and Ethiopian Airlines 787s in the background, they're both 787-8s and are both by Phoenix Models. Also, both will feature in Part 1 of my upcoming series of videos showcasing my Dreamliner collection. I'd also love to see a Kenya Airways 787-8 by NG Models, knowing me, I'm more than likely bound to get it, but only if the Reg# doesn't match the one I currently have.

Thank you for checking out my YouTube channel, I appreciate your support. If you want, check out my Instagram as well (@asje_intl_airport). I'm glad we have similar tastes when it comes to the 787, I definitely approve of your liking. 😎

Great video as always. I have the Scoot and Air NZ too, and they are both lovely models. Although I am yet to acquire an AV400 787, I do think the JC and NG moulds are top-of-the-line.

Great video as always. I have the Scoot and Air NZ too, and they are both lovely models. Although I am yet to acquire an AV400 787, I do think the JC and NG moulds are top-of-the-line.
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the video. I agree both the Air New Zealand A321neo and Scoot 787-9 are glorious models, it was you showing me your Scoot 787-9 that really built up the excitement of receiving my one. Oh, and yes, I agree with you there, though I'm sure Av400 will take the top spot once I eventually get one of their 787s. Thanks again for the endless support, it means a lot.

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the video. I agree both the Air New Zealand A321neo and Scoot 787-9 are glorious models, it was you showing me your Scoot 787-9 that really built up the excitement of receiving my one. Oh, and yes, I agree with you there, though I'm sure Av400 will take the top spot once I eventually get one of their 787s. Thanks again for the endless support, it means a lot.
Hey guys,

at least in my opinion the AV 400 787s are in a class of their own. The mold, paint quality and landing gear I see on the same level as NG, what makes it already premium material. But I think they offer so much more details with the beacon lights, extra boxes on top of the fuselage and even the blue anodizing at the rear of the engines and the red antenna on the aircraft belly (all highlighted in the second pic). This is what puts for me that model absolutely in the top spot and it’s also the reason why I bought it. Imagine, although it’s just in a standard livery that not even fits into my collecting criteria, it’s still hands down my best looking 787!

Unfortunately they are so hard to get and I feel that at least at the moment only very few 787s are offered by them. I hope that will change in the future.

026E4733-0889-4164-A05A-4CB5D130E2BE.jpeg
910C1F72-AB01-49B2-B2B1-BB7CCA26AE1E.jpeg

Thank you very much, I'm glad that you enjoyed the video as much as I enjoyed filming it.

I very much am a fan of the ANA Future Promise livery so getting the 787-9 was only a matter of when I'd get it. I do in fact have the 787-8 by NG Models on the way currently as well, so do look out for the unboxing of that coming in the very near future.

In regards to the Kenya Airways and Ethiopian Airlines 787s in the background, they're both 787-8s and are both by Phoenix Models. Also, both will feature in Part 1 of my upcoming series of videos showcasing my Dreamliner collection. I'd also love to see a Kenya Airways 787-8 by NG Models, knowing me, I'm more than likely bound to get it, but only if the Reg# doesn't match the one I currently have.

Thank you for checking out my YouTube channel, I appreciate your support. If you want, check out my Instagram as well (@asje_intl_airport). I'm glad we have similar tastes when it comes to the 787, I definitely approve of your liking. 😎
Thanks for the compliments. 😊

So I’m really curious about your upcoming videos to get an idea of the ANA 787-8 from NG and your 787-8s from Kenya Airways and Ethiopian. The Phoenix 787 from Kenya Airways I got as well, which was great luck, as they are tremendously rare, at least in Europe. From Ethiopian I have the 787-9 and an Airbus A350 (both NG). I would love to get the 787-8 from Ethiopian as well and I hope there will be something coming up from NG soon, now that they have this new 787-8 mold. I just would love to see it in the standard livery and also the one in the Star Alliance design. And I guess there are also 787s from Kenya Airways in special liveries around, so there’s a lot to wish for. 😃 Ah, and of course the 787-8 from Air Tanzania (currently exists only in 1:500 from Herpa) would be great…. 😁

I guess it would be too much wishing for all that to be made, or even more, for Aviation 400 producing all of those 787s… 🤩😂

Hey guys,

at least in my opinion the AV 400 787s are in a class of their own. The mold, paint quality and landing gear I see on the same level as NG, what makes it already premium material. But I think they offer so much more details with the beacon lights, extra boxes on top of the fuselage and even the blue anodizing at the rear of the engines and the red antenna on the aircraft belly (all highlighted in the second pic). This is what puts for me that model absolutely in the top spot and it’s also the reason why I bought it. Imagine, although it’s just in a standard livery that not even fits into my collecting criteria, it’s still hands down my best looking 787!

Unfortunately they are so hard to get and I feel that at least at the moment only very few 787s are offered by them. I hope that will change in the future.

View attachment 12217
View attachment 12218
Wow! I must be honest, seeing those photos have me rather excited about receiving my first Boeing 787 by Aviation400. Unfortunately, Lufthansa is out of the question as I have D-ABPA by GeminJets and now D-ABPD by NG Models, so it's very much airline dependable. Going by what their A350 moulds are like, I can only imagine how good the 787's are.

Thanks for the compliments. 😊

So I’m really curious about your upcoming videos to get an idea of the ANA 787-8 from NG and your 787-8s from Kenya Airways and Ethiopian. The Phoenix 787 from Kenya Airways I got as well, which was great luck, as they are tremendously rare, at least in Europe. From Ethiopian I have the 787-9 and an Airbus A350 (both NG). I would love to get the 787-8 from Ethiopian as well and I hope there will be something coming up from NG soon, now that they have this new 787-8 mold. I just would love to see it in the standard livery and also the one in the Star Alliance design. And I guess there are also 787s from Kenya Airways in special liveries around, so there’s a lot to wish for. 😃 Ah, and of course the 787-8 from Air Tanzania (currently exists only in 1:500 from Herpa) would be great…. 😁

I guess it would be too much wishing for all that to be made, or even more, for Aviation 400 producing all of those 787s… 🤩😂
I'm definitely very excited about recording my following few videos, especially knowing that I've never really showcased an entire collection of aircraft before. But I'm up for the challenge and in the planning process of doing.

I must say, you've mentioned some aircraft that I'd definitely be up for getting. Especially the Air Tanzania 787-8, as Air Tanzania is one of the few 787 operators I don't have in my collection of Dreamliner's.

I'm definitely very excited about recording my following few videos, especially knowing that I've never really showcased an entire collection of aircraft before. But I'm up for the challenge and in the planning process of doing.

I must say, you've mentioned some aircraft that I'd definitely be up for getting. Especially the Air Tanzania 787-8, as Air Tanzania is one of the few 787 operators I don't have in my collection of Dreamliner's.
Yes, that would be great if AV400 or NG would produce the 787-8 from Air Tanzania. Currently I think this plane doesn’t exist in 1:400 only Herpa made it once in 1:500.

Or the A330-800neo from Uganda Airlines would also be amazing. But this one also currently exist only in 1:500. 😭

Yes, that would be great if AV400 or NG would produce the 787-8 from Air Tanzania. Currently I think this plane doesn’t exist in 1:400 only Herpa made it once in 1:500.

Or the A330-800neo from Uganda Airlines would also be amazing. But this one also currently exist only in 1:500. 😭
I will definitely get the Air Tanzania 787-8 from NG Models, without a doubt. Plus, yes, we need more A330neo's in general by each of the brands that have moulds of them. I'm yet to see Air Senegal and Corsair (for A339) and like you said, Uganda Airways (for A338), though I must say, I'm glad to say that my Air Greenland and Kuwait Airways A330-800neo's are on the way, both being by Phoenix Models. I can't wait for them to arrive!

I will definitely get the Air Tanzania 787-8 from NG Models, without a doubt. Plus, yes, we need more A330neo's in general by each of the brands that have moulds of them. I'm yet to see Air Senegal and Corsair (for A339) and like you said, Uganda Airways (for A338), though I must say, I'm glad to say that my Air Greenland and Kuwait Airways A330-800neo's are on the way, both being by Phoenix Models. I can't wait for them to arrive!
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 I’m curious about photos of these A330s of yours… 😉

And let’s hope that NG or AV 400 will have the African airlines we talked of in their scope. But I’m afraid it will take some time or not all desired models might be released as I think that not too many people have African airlines within their collecting criteria. But let’s see, maybe we’re lucky. 😉

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 I’m curious about photos of these A330s of yours… 😉

And let’s hope that NG or AV 400 will have the African airlines we talked of in their scope. But I’m afraid it will take some time or not all desired models might be released as I think that not too many people have African airlines within their collecting criteria. But let’s see, maybe we’re lucky. 😉
Oh yes, let's hope they do. But I hope they don't do them all at once, in one release, because my wallet can't handle so much pressure these days lol. Plus, I too am looking forward to seeing the upcoming A330's entering my collection in the coming week or so.

Saw the green Ana 787 in Tokyo a couple of weeks ago. Might have to get it now. Model looks great!

Thanks for sharing!
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the video. I'm glad also that you took something out of it as well.

The green All Nippon Airways 787-9 is a stunner, now I'm very much looking to acquiring in the 787-8 in the next few days/weeks.

Hey guys,

View attachment 12217
View attachment 12218
Looks stunning, I'd love to try it out when they release a KE or SQ. AV400's new moulds seem to be a lot more refined than their older ones.

Oh yes, let's hope they do. But I hope they don't do them all at once, in one release, because my wallet can't handle so much pressure these days lol. Plus, I too am looking forward to seeing the upcoming A330's entering my collection in the coming week or so.
Haha, yes - step by step release would be also important for my wallet. 😁 And as I just mentioned in another thread, next to these African planes, I would also love to get that last-ever-747 from Atlas Air if it really comes out by NG eventually (as they hint on their IG account). It would be the icing on the cake for my little cargo fleet. 🤩

Looks stunning, I'd love to try it out when they release a KE or SQ. AV400's new moulds seem to be a lot more refined than their older ones.
Yes, you are right. The older ones are not that refined. I got a 767 from Ghana Airways on eBay, which is an AV400 model of the older generation and I would rate it maybe on the same level as Phoenix models. Don’t get me wrong, I really like that 767 as it’s really rare, but it can’t match the appearance and quality of the current AV400 models…

FD175E58-EB11-4EDF-BDFE-6F5CB4637267.jpeg
4982AE69-ECA8-4E13-ADDD-934F9DA8AF23.jpeg
No beacon lights, extra antennas or boxes etc. 😭 😉